My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
8:52 PM
Lately, the cause of all my worries is this word: Future.
Been getting panic attacks these days because I feel so helpless. If school and work are to give me a sense of self-worth, maybe I haven't been looking hard enough. Mom hasn't been encouraging but I finally understand where all the worries are from. She expects me to make a career now, and studying is an enrichment, not a focus.
Tonight (or just two minutes ago), the truth hits me harder than before. Dreams, or a vision, are merely just motivations to get us through time. The irony is, one may believe in all these not for faith that it'll happen but by saying it over and over again, faith in it will grow. Maybe it's a way to convince oneself that it may happen if I say it enough. If you understand what I mean, great. If you don't, I wish you never will.
I know where I stand now. The world is a big place, and I feel so small.
When everything becomes nothing, will you still love me?
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!